All Hair Design – Rochedale South Hair Salon
All Hair Design is a boutique Rochedale Hair Salon. we’ve been taking care of our clients since 1995, and when they leave the salon they’re feeling and looking great!
Our team of Rochedale hairdressers have many years experience in hairdressing. All of our stylists are qualified senior hairdressers. We use Wella the world’s leading hair colour that enables us to deliver superb results for our clients.
We have been trained by a number of the worlds best hairdressers in precision cutting and we can produce wonderful upstyles for your special days. Our staff are continually updating their skills and product knowledge to make sure all our clients leave the salon feeling awesome!
Creating gorgeous hair for our clients is what we specialize in and love doing. Providing a great atmosphere for our clients and salon staff is something we take great pride in. We believe awesome client service is the key, we do our absolute best to look after all of our clients.
We look forward to looking after you soon.
Some of our recent clients…
7 Ways To Get The Most Out of Your Hair Salon Appointments
Thank you for booking an appointment with All Hair Design.
Before, you visit us at the salon there are several things to know so that you can get the most out of your visit with us.
1. Have photos with you – the inspiration comes from the photos, so have pictures with you that will show your hairdresser what you like. Remember although you may get not exactly what you see in the picture (because your hair texture is different), they will guide your hairdresser in choosing the best style for you based on your hair and lifestyle
2. Remember, photos are edited – keep in mind that many of the photos that you see on social media such as Instagram are edited and retouched so what you see might not be exactly how it looks in real life.
3. Consider your Hair Type – the texture, thickness, and colour of your hair will play a huge difference in the look you want to achieve. It is important to know your hair type and what is possible and what is not.
4. Consider your Lifestyle – consider your lifestyle and your daily rituals. Find the hairstyle that will not take much of your time and will be easy for you to style.
5. Be honest – Be honest about what you like or don’t like and what your hair goals are. We will ask you during your consultation about your hair history and what you have and have not done to your hair. This allows us to work out what kind of hair products and how string they need to be for your hair colour. If you do not tell us the truth, it is possible that you can get some unwanted results.
6. Use the Right Hair Products at Home – if you are not looking after your hair at home with the right products, then you are making your life much harder. When you use the right products based on your hair type this means you are getting better results from your salon visits. Also, because the professional products are concentrated, you use less product to get the results that you want.
7. Look after your Hair – The key to making sure your hair is healthy is protecting it from damage. As part of your colour service we offer treatments that are designed to nourish your hair and help with making your hair healthier and stronger. Using an at-home intensive treatment at home once a week will prolong the salon life of your hair. During your consultation ask about the types of products that match your hair type.
So, follow these 7 steps and be reassured that you will get the most out of your visit with us at All Hair Design.